INSTAGRAM


Thursday, March 8, 2012

Meet Jessica!


Jessica Johnson
Licensed esthetician, makeup artist and brow expert. 


I began my journey as a professional in the beauty industry as an Aveda-trained spa therapist. Working for an Aveda spa in Florida, as well as with the Aveda Institute as a Retail Advisor. During my time working for The Salon People of Florida, I was offered an opportunity to work side-by-side with Denver's Top Makeup and Brow Artist Extraordinaire, Sara Deluca, becoming a Brow Expert trained in specialized brow and makeup services offered in Tallahassee's first Brow Bar. 
The beauty industry is constantly changing and growing, enabling me to change with it. Leaving my hard work and established clientele behind, my husband and I moved to Virginia in March of 2012 where we he is currently stationed in the United States Navy, and I am currently working for the Estee Lauder Companies as the counter manager for Origins skin care. In order to keep my passion for makeup and brows alive in a city where I knew no one, I decided to create FTLOB101 and I began blogging about all things beauty related. If you have any questions for me, feel free to send them to me via email: jessmorganr@gmail.com


XOXO, 

Jessica Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment