INSTAGRAM


Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Favorites


Favorite Spring Nail Polishes
 (Left-Right) Sinful Colors in Innocent, China Glaze neon polish in Pink Voltage, Wet and Wild bright coral in Blazed, E.L.F. Cosmetics in Lilac and Mint Cream. 
You'll be seeing swatches in upcoming POTW! 


Nivea Sun Kissed Beautiful Legs for Medium-Dark Skin Tones. 
Legs need a tan or a glow, but the sun's been hiding? This will do just the trick! I even use this on my arms and decollate to get a jump start on my summer tan without the harmful UV rays. 


Aveda Inner Light Mineral Tinted Moisture SPF 15
During the warmer months, I like to use a tinted moisturizer when I'm not wearing foundation to ensure my skin gets the protection it needs from the sun. This is in the color 'Sheer' and it adds a nice dewy glow to the skin after it is applied. You can also pick this up in a color closer to your skin tone to allow for more coverage. I prefer sheer so that I have the option of mixing this in with my current foundation for more coverage and a perfect match to my complexion or just going al naturale! 


Yellow, Montego Bay Club Sandals from Payless
Looking for the perfect sandals that are trendy on a budget? Check out these adorable yellow sandals I picked up on sale at Payless for only $9! They're super comfortable and add just the right pop of color to brighten up any spring wardrobe. Don't you just love? I'm obsessed!

What are some of your current favorites for spring? Share them in the comments below! I can't wait to hear. :)


Happy Hump Day! Hope you're day is fabulous just like you! 

Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment