INSTAGRAM


Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New e.l.f. Cosmetics Nail Polish Haul




Hi my beautiful followers! 
So, I recently purchased a pretty big order on eyeslipsface.com (which I haven't done in a LONG time) and with that I picked up three new polishes. I've always been a fan of the e.l.f. Cosmetics nail polishes, so seeing that they recently reformulated them and had a ton of new colors I decided to pick out three colors that I didn't already have in my nail polish collection.
The first color to catch my eye was the glitter polish in Golden Goddess. One trend I haven't quite tried or been a huge fan of until recently has been glitter nail polish, so this shall be my first!
 I can't wait to show you what polish I pair it with in a future POTW!
The second polish I just HAD to have was not new, but new to me; the perfect nude polish in the color Innocent. I've seen reviews on this polish and it's really similar to the Essie polish in the color Sand Tropez that I've been eye-ing for quite some time, so this was a must try. Which I'm currently wearing and LOVING! Pictures coming soon! Can you guess what this week's Polish Pick is going to be? ;) (wink wink)
Lastly, I was really excited to try this bubblegum pink color in Gum Pink. Now don't get me wrong, it's a gorgeous color, but it dries a lot darker than I was hoping, especially after two coats. So unfortunately, this was a miss rather than a hit for me. I already have two colors very similar, including the Essie polish in Mod Square which you can find swatches of in my first spring Polish Pick of the Week post.
As far as reformulation goes with these polishes, to be honest I don't really see a whole lot of difference, but what do you think?
What are some of your guys' opinions on these polishes?
Have you seen a new and improved formula when you've tried out these e.l.f. polishes?
Which color is your favorite out of these three? 
Share! I love reading your comments! 
Have a wonderful and positive, fun-filled day friends! 
Check out the swatches below! 
Also, let me know if you'd be interested in a haul showing you what else I picked up from eyeslipsface.com! 
Xoxo!


1 comment:

  1. I am definitely loving the gum pink and glitter polish the most! Fab!

    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete