INSTAGRAM


Monday, April 9, 2012

Recipe for the best bubble bath

I haven't been feeling well for the past couple days and a nice and relaxing, hot bubble bath was just what I needed to feel better. So I rummaged through my Bath and Body Works stash and found my Sleep body wash and foam from the aromatherapy line in vanilla cinnamon. Pour a little of this into your tub filled with hot water and the aroma alone will relax you. The sweet smell is to die for and the best part is that your skin smells delicious afterwards. I'm in love with the aromatherapy line at Bath and Body Works. A couple of my other favorites are the Vanilla Verbana and Eucalyptus Spearmint. What are some of your favorites? Or tips you have for the best bubble bath. Share them. I would love to hear! :)

Tweet me!

No comments:

Post a Comment