INSTAGRAM


Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pretty in Pink


Good afternoon, lovelies! 
Please forgive me for being MIA and posting a late Polish of the Week.
Things have been busy!
Never the less, here you go!
Today I'm wearing OPI's Japanese Rose Garden.
It is a light rosy, pink with soft purple undertones. 
This polish just screams SPRING and I personally love it paired with my olive complexion, but this color would look great on all skin tones. 
I picked this polish up at an Aveda Institute in Tallahassee, Florida. 
They have an amazing policy for pedicures and manicure services. With the purchase of your service you receive a FREE OPI nail polish! 
If you are in Florida, check out your local Aveda Institute for your next mani or pedi!

Hope you're having a great week and a fantastic Thursday! 
I'll be seeing you soon!
Xoxo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment