INSTAGRAM


Sunday, May 13, 2012

Smoky Eye Look


Hi Friends! :)
Happy early Sunday! 
Tonight I was experimenting with an eye look and I came up with this twist on the classic smoky eye. The reason why I say a "twist on the classic smoky eye" is because a true smoky eye is rounded, rises higher than the crease as it fades upward, and is smoked much more on the lower lash line. This look is smoked outward a little bit (in more of an almond shape) and ends right in the crease with a heavily lined lower lash line and a bit of smokiness. I think this is a little more flattering for my eye shape and makes a smoky eye a little more wearable for me. Here are some pictures to give you an idea of what it looks like. Leave me a comment letting me know what you think! And stay on the look out for a makeup tutorial on this eye look in the very near future! 

Stay beautiful! 
Love, 
Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment