INSTAGRAM


Monday, July 2, 2012

OOTD-The Perfect Summer Dress!


Just wanted to share the dress I wore today. I'm IN LOVE with wearing dresses this summer. It's just too hot for all the fuss of separates and dresses are so comfortable but yet they are a complete outfit in one! I'm wearing this lilac, cotton dress that I picked up from Aeropostale on sale for just 10 dollars! I rarely ever buy anything from Aeropostale, but they were having a sale and I saw a bunch of cute dresses in the window so I decided to stop in and I'm so glad I did. This is probably one of my favorite purchases just because the color is so unique. I think it really compliments my dark features and I love how it can be paired with almost anything. The dress came with a belt that was the same material and color as the dress, but I decided to pair it with a brown leather belt and some strappy brown leather sandals. I also love throwing on a denim jacket to pull the outfit together a little bit more, but today it was just too hot for the jacket. This dress would be great for wearing to the beach over a bathing suit as a cover up as well. It's versatile because the straps can be removed so it can be worn as a strapless dress or tank top style. I'm on the hunt for many more dresses like this for the summer! Where's your favorite place to buy sun dresses? 

XoXo,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment