INSTAGRAM


Sunday, February 3, 2013

BUN-101 My easy, everyday sock bun tutorial!




Okay, I know I haven't committed A LOT of time blogging since the beginning of January like I said I would for 2013. But I have been filming more videos for my YouTube Channel. So maybe that can count for something right? I know I have some followers who are bloggers only, but I hope you'll check this video out too! This is my 'go-to' hairstyle for my everyday routine. Whether it be work, running errands, or lunch with my girlfriends, you'll usually always catch me with a bun on the top of this head of mine. I think what I love most is the chic, but effortless look it gives and can literally pull ANY ole outfit into a more sophisticated look. SO many of the girls I work with in the cosmetic industry are wearing their hair like this now too. I would get so many questions on how I style my bun, that I decided to make a video so I could have something to refer them to, rather than just try to explain what I do to every single person. With that, you guys get to see this tutorial as well! Let me know what you think of this look, and send me any pictures on Twitter or Instagram, comments here, or video responses of your sock buns! I'd love to see what you came up with or what works for you!



Thanks for being amazing friends!
XOXO,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment