INSTAGRAM


Wednesday, August 27, 2014

#Throwback Thursday

Hi everyone, I'm back following up on a series I wanted to start a while ago, which is #Throwback Thursday. I hope you enjoy the flashbacks into my little life! 
This week's throwback is from 2011, Reese's first year into the Navy. We had just gotten engaged and were spending Memorial Day weekend with his family. Pictured is us with a retired Navy couple from Reese's church. They are so sweet and inspiring to us. I can't believe this picture was taken over three years ago.
This week's throwback is extremely special because just this week Reese re-enlisted in the Navy and committed 5 more years to our Country. I am so very proud of him! I cannot wait to see what the next 5 years has in store for us. Hopefully bringing more special memories and building on to our little family in this next chapter! 
Here's a couple pictures from his re-enlistment ceremony.
August 18, 2014
Thanks for stopping by!
Stay tuned for more #Throwback Thursdays! 

XoXo,
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment