INSTAGRAM


Thursday, July 26, 2012

Job Interview Nails!


Hi friends! 
Tonight I'm prepping for a job interview I have tomorrow and of course I had to make sure my nails are up to par. I couldn't decide between a chic nude polish or a classic french manicure. I used to give myself a french manicure all the time when I worked at my old salon, but I've been out of practice so I wasn't quite sure how it would turn out. Luckily, I seemed to jump right back into my groove and didn't even have to remove polish from a single nail! I love french manicures because they give a sophisticated, polished and put together finish on anyone's look. I think a french mani is perfect for a job interview because it will give the impression that you take care of your nails and it is just the right color combo for a professional environment. Not to mention it will match with anything you wear! It's best not to go with super obnoxious or trendy colors because you don't want to be taking away the focus from your skills and abilities to best suit the job you are interviewing for and put it on your fingernails. I'm interviewing for a job in the cosmetics industry. Since this is my profession, I've had quite a few jobs like this and have gone through similar interviewing processes, so I kind of already know what to expect. My job usually involves using my hands a lot, so I like for them to look chic at all times. So if you are interviewing for a job in the near future, I hope you remember this little tip!

Below I'm sharing some of my Instagram pictures from my mani-sesh tonight! 
I always do my nails on the bathroom floor. I'm not sure why, but I feel like I do a way better job on my nails down there. Haha! Where's your favorite place to do your nails?? 

Follow me on Instagram! My username is @jessicamr91

XoXo!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! This is definitely the best nails for an interview. Hope your interview went well!

    Beauty Playlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. sns nails

    ReplyDelete