INSTAGRAM


Saturday, August 4, 2012

How To: Fill In Your Eyebrows!

Hi beauties! A couple months ago I did a blog post on how to fill your brows in. Today I did an updated tutorial that I uploaded on my YouTube channel demonstrating how I fill in my eyebrows on an everyday basis. If you enjoyed my detailed blog post on brows, you'll love this "how to" video! This is part one of a two part tutorial. Part two is, "How To: Shape/Sculpt Your Eyebrows!"


I love hearing your feedback and reading your comments, so feel free to share! I'd love for you to "like" my video (If you really do like it of course!) and subscribe to my channel if you enjoy watching and would like to stay up to date on all of my tutorials and other videos. I appreciate all of your support and I hope to keep making videos for you all!

XoXo!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment