INSTAGRAM


Wednesday, August 22, 2012

UPDATE! Where have I been??!!

I know what you're thinking, "It's about time she write a blog post!" I don't blame you. I have been inconsistent with my blog lately due to being extremely busy! Just to kind of pick up where I left off, about 2-3 weeks ago I had a job interview and it went great! Now I'm just waiting for the official job offer. I was contacted and told that I was still under consideration for the position and to just be patient with them during this hiring process. While waiting, I've been keeping myself pretty busy. I just started babysitting a sweet little baby boy, almost two month's old, as a favor for a sweet couple that my husband and I are friends with. It's been fun and kept my hands full. The days I usually take time to film a video or blog were the days I started babysitting, so I put you guys on hold for a little bit. Also, we are finally receiving all of our furniture and belongings that we had stored in a storage unit in Florida when we moved to Virginia delivered this week! Yes, we've been living without A LOT while awaiting this move to be scheduled through the military, but it's FINALLY been picked up and on it's way to us! I can't explain how excited I am to have our bed, all of our clothes, shoes, and my giant collection of makeup and beauty products that I left behind! One thing I've learned through this is that I definitely don't NEED all of the clothes, shoes, and makeup that I have. I used to think I couldn't live without it all, now I'm wondering where in the world am I going to fit it all! So I will be spending this entire weekend cleaning, organizing, washing, and putting things together in our new home. :) I have some exciting ideas and projects in store and I can't wait to get back on schedule to share them all with you!!! My review on Julep Maven Subscription Box from Julep.com should be up Monday or Tuesday so definitely look out for that! You know how much I love my nail polishes. I'm happy to be blogging again, I missed you guys so so much! Love you and talk to you soon! 

XoXo,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment