INSTAGRAM


Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Polish


Today's polish is Sally Hansen's Magnetic Polish in Ionic Indigo!
I received this full size polish in my Summer Beauty VoxBox from Ifluenster.com
It's surprisingly super easy to do and I love the fact that each nail isn't exactly the same as the other. For me, this is a more edgy look and not something I would wear on a regular basis, I'm actually loving it so far! 
What do you guys think? Would you wear this polish? Have any of you tried these polishes before? If so, what other colors do you recommend? 

Happy Sunday!
XoXo,
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. That is the exact color they gave me!:) Now I'm excited to try it out!

    Xoxo, Carlene
    http://www.queencarlene.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a tip! If you're not so much into wearing the magnetic polish like me...paint all of your nails but just do the magnetic polish as an accent nail on each hand! This is how I plan to wear it from now on and the color of the polish without using the magnet is pretty cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete