INSTAGRAM


Thursday, January 9, 2014

Happy 2014!




Happy New Year! Wow, I cannot believe it's been almost 2 years since I started For The Love Of Beauty. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season with loved ones and are excited for your future endeavors in 2014. This year my husband and I spent Christmas just the two of us, with our two little pup children here in Virginia and we most definitely missed our family back home in Florida. I, quite frankly, was ready for Christmas to be over long before it even got here. I'm happy for a new, fresh start in 2014. I'm anticipating a great year ahead. Just like the last year, my resolution is to start blogging more frequently. I know I didn't follow through with it last year, but it's time to try again!

Coming up I have a new Influenster VoxBox to review for you guys; the Violet VoxBox edition. 
First, a haul of all the goodies I received and then a full review to follow.
Don't forget to check out my YouTube channel, For The Love Of Beauty, here! Subscribe for product reviews, makeup tutorials, and vlogs featuring my family! 

Have an awesome Thursday! 

XOXO,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment