INSTAGRAM


Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Favorite Makeup Looks From The VMA's 2013


Now that the aftershock of the train wreck Miley Cyrus displayed at the 2013 VMA's has finally died down a bit, let's talk about some of our favorite celebrity makeup looks of the night. And to your surprise, Taylor Swift is not at the top of my list. Although she was beautiful, she didn't stand out to me as a red carpet beauty like these gorgeous gals.


Holland Roden 

I'm loving this Hollywood Classic look, slick back up-do with a cat eye, voluminous lashes and a bold, bright orangey red lip. So sophisticated and sexy.

Allison Williams 

This is by far my favorite look of them all. I just love everything about it; the bright inner corner, smokey lash line, full, false lashes with a fresh complexion and soft, orange/nude lip color. It's just the right amount of lip to compliment the eyes. 

Jennifer Hudson

Jennifer's fierce smokey cat eye and perfectly sculpted cheeks make this a perfect night time look. I love the pairing of the pale, nude lip, it really makes her bronze cheeks pop. 

Selena Gomez
Selena looks so grown up in this sexy evening dress and her smoldering smokey eye and berry red lip. Fresh dewey skin with deep pops of color is the perfect look for the upcoming fall season. 


Which look was your favorite? I know I'll be inspired to recreate these looks this fall. 

XoXo,

Jessica 







Photo Credit: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment